Easily Unlock the "(10+1.5+3.5)x" Trophy
Follow the instructions below to easily get the "(10+1.5+3.5)x" trophy.
- Use this method on either Decima or Level 1: Phobos. Begin the level with the Nemesis ship and play on the Veteran difficulty level.
- Defeat enemies as a moderate pace. You want to make sure there are always a few around to shoot, or you will lose your multiplier. There should always been enemies from the current wave left alive until the next wave comes.
- Use your bombs in Phase 2 and Phase 3.
- Do not use Overdrive until you face the third form of the boss. Destroy the minion cubes until a single gray box is all that is left. When the boss flashes red and spawns a third version, use Overdrive.
- By this point, you should have the 15x multiplier needed for the trophy. If you do not, continue on to the next level to take it the rest of the way.
Save All Humans / Multipliers Guide
One of your goals in Resogun is to free humans from the Keepers. There are 10 humans in each level. When you hear "Keepers Detected," the Keepers will appear. They glow green. You must kill all of the Keepers before they leave, or the human associated with them will die.
There are also special Keepers that must be killed in a set order, in which case the crosshairs will mark them out. If you kill them out of order, the human will die.
The following levels have Keepers that must be killed in a special order:
- The 8th wave of Ceres
- The 4th wave of Decima
- The 6th wave of Decima
- The 2nd wave of Febris
- The final human in Mefitis
When you kill the Keepers, a green line will appear to direct you to the human's prison. A green arrow will also point your ship in the general direction. The prison will open, and the human will wander around. Do not let them wander for long, because they can fall into a pit or water and die.
After a certain amount of time, an alien ship will come to reclaim the human you can get a trophy if you shoot down a ship as it attempts this.
At certain points, your multiplier is the key factor, rather than the Keepers. In these cases, the prisons open when you achieve a high enough multiplier. If your multiplier drops too low, the humans will die.
The following levels have humans that can only be saved through achieving a high multiplier:
- The 7th wave of Acis - 3x multiplier or higher on Experienced, 2x on Rookie
- The 9th wave of Axis - 4x multiplier of higher on Experienced, 3x on Rookie
- The 9th wave of Ceres - 4x multiplier or higher on Experienced, 3x on Rookie
- The 9th wave of Decima - 3x multiplier or higher on Experienced, 2x on Rookie
- The 9th wave of Febris - 4x multiplier or higher on Experienced, 3x on Rookie
- The 7th wave of Mefitis - 3x multiplier or higher on Experienced, 2x on Rookie
- The 8th wave of Mefitis - 4x multiplier or higher on Experienced, 3x on Rookie
Pick up the freed humans and fly them through the two green beams in the level, or use L2 to toss them through. You can toss them from a distance if you use L1 to boost before hitting L2. If you die while you are carrying a human, the human will also die.
Since you get trophies for saving all the humans in a level, you can check which levels you need to return to by checking which Savior trophies you lack. The easiest way to save all of the humans is to use the Nemesis ship and play on the Rookie difficulty level.