Upside-Down Mobs and Rainbow Sheep
If you name a name tag "jeb_" exactly like that (without the quotes) and name a sheep it will change its body color to all sorts of colors.
And if you name a name tag "Dinnerbone" like that and you name any mob it will be upside down!
Dragon Killing for Experience
First kill the dragon and then go to the stronghold and throw the dragon's egg.
This way the dragon will respawn. Then copy your world from the PSN/Xbox save files.
Then you should delete the original world and enter the copy.
You will find the dragon again with everything you had!
So this is a good way to get lots of experience from killing many dragons.
- Take a block of glowstone, then an ender pearl.
- Then dig three blocks down and place the glowstone above you.
- Then get the ender pearl and throw it at the glowstone.
- First create a name tag "Grumm".
- Then name a mob with the name tag.
- They should turn upside down!
Unlimited Nether Quartz
If you set up a normal survival Minecraft world, you must go to the nether (after building the portal) then gather any recourses (nether quartz, glow stone, etc).
Then go back to the over world. Exit and save then go back onto the world after "resetting the nether" on the world options. Go into the nether.
You should still have all of your previous recourses, but the blocks you mined ( nether quartz ore, etc.) should still be there.
Mine it again and repeat until you have enough resources!
Make a block of diamond, iron, lapis, gold, or emerald and place it down.
Break it and right away place it back down, and then the block will duplicate.
Then go back to your personal crafting table and convert them back.
You can't use the other crafting table otherwise your block will disappear.
Go on creative. You will need these things: redstone, lever, TNT, obsidian, and one diamond.
- Then you change it to survival and make a three by three obsidian square 3 blocks high.
- Make a line of obsidian from you to the square.
- Put redstone all the way to the square and put a lever on your end.
- Put a chest in the square of obsidian and put the one diamond in it.
- Put one block of obsidian over the chest and then put TNT over that.
- Then BOOM!!!!! You have multiple diamonds.
Wear Any Block on Your Head
First, you get a dispenser.
Then you get a block that can only stack to 64.
Fill up the dispenser with the block of your choice, then exit out of the dispenser.
Then press L2/LT and triangle/Y at the same time.
Create in any world.
Create a 3 by 3 wool stand, break the wool block in the middle and replace it with a chest.
Then light all the wool blocks and voila, there's your ghast statue!
By: popfizz27 (a.k.a.) fizzy