- Diablo III Platinum Trophy (Platinum) - Collected all other Diablo III Trophies.
- Rite of Passage (Bronze) - Reach level 10.
- Demon Slayer (Silver) - Reach level 30.
- Hero of Sanctuary (Gold) - Reach level 60.
- Demon Slayer (Hardcore) (Bronze) - Reach level 30 in Hardcore mode.
- The Mad King's End (Bronze) - Kill the Skeleton King in Normal mode.
- The Mad King's End (Inferno) (Bronze) - Kill the Skeleton King in Inferno mode.
- Butchered! (Bronze) - Kill the Butcher in Normal mode.
- Butchered! (Inferno) (Bronze) - Kill the Butcher in Inferno mode.
- The Coven Overthrown (Bronze) - Kill Maghda in Normal mode.
- The Coven Overthrown (Inferno) (Bronze) - Kill Maghda in Inferno mode.
- The Lord of Lies (Bronze) - Kill Belial in Normal mode.
- The Lord of Lies (Inferno) (Bronze) - Kill Belial in Inferno mode.
- The Lord of Sin (Bronze) - Kill Azmodan in Normal mode.
- The Lord of Sin (Inferno) (Bronze) - Kill Azmodan in Inferno mode.
- The Prime Evil (Bronze) - Kill Diablo in Normal mode.
- The Prime Evil (Nightmare) (Bronze) - Kill Diablo in Nightmare mode.
- The Prime Evil (Hell) (Bronze) - Kill Diablo in Hell mode.
- The Prime Evil (Inferno) (Gold) - Kill Diablo in Inferno mode.
- The Last of the Horadrim (Silver) - Complete all quests in Act I.
- The Black Soulstone (Silver) - Complete all quests in Act II.
- The Wages of Sin (Silver) - Complete all quests in Act III.
- Victory and Sacrifice (Silver) - Complete all quests in Act IV.
- Fresh Meat (Bronze) - Complete all the Butcher triumph challenges.
- Out of the Shadows (Bronze) - Complete all the Belial triumph challenges.
- Azmodone (Bronze) - Complete all the Azmodan triumph challenges.
- Diabolical (Bronze) - Complete all the Diablo triumph challenges.
- Rarely There (Bronze) - Equip a rare (yellow) item.
- Legends of the Brawl (Bronze) - Equip a legendary (orange) item.
- Armed to the Teeth (Bronze) - Equip all Inventory slots with items that have a minimum required level of 25 or higher.
- Prepared for Battle (Bronze) - Equip all Inventory slots with items that have a minimum required level of 60 or higher.
- The Comfort of Strangers (Bronze) - Recruit the Templar, Scoundrel, and Enchantress.
- Friends with Benefits (Bronze) - Fully equip one of your followers.
- The Art of Conversation (Bronze) - Complete all the main character, follower, and artisan conversation challenges.
- Breaking Not So Bad (Bronze) - Use a merchant to repair an item.
- Shut Up and Take My Money! (Bronze) - Buy each type of item from merchants.
- Bejeweled (Bronze) - Combine gems.
- Made to Order (Bronze) - Craft 5 items.
- A Life with Meaning (Bronze) - Raise the Blacksmith to level 10.
- Just a Hobby (Bronze) - Raise the Jeweler to level 10.
- Deep Pockets (Bronze) - Pick up 500,000 gold.
- All That Glitters (Gold) - Pick up 5,000,000 gold.
- Space! I Love Space! (Bronze) - Buy all stash upgrades.
- The Elitist (Bronze) - Kill 500 elite (champion, rare, or unique) enemies.
- Greed over Need (Bronze) - Kill 100 Treasure Goblins.
- Never Seen that Before (Bronze) - Kill one of the unique enemies listed in the Never Seen That Before Challenge.
Secret Whimsyshire Level
Follow the steps below to unlock the secret Whimsyshire level.
- Load a later quest in Act I and take the waypoint to the Cathedral Gardens. If you follow Leoric's Passage, you will reach the Cathedral. Find the Black Mushroom, a rare spawn.
- Go to the Caldeum Bazaar in Act II, and talk to Squirt the Peddler. Under the Miscellaneous tab, buy Wirt's Cowbell for 25,000 gold.
- In Act III's Caverns of Frost, go to Level 2 and find the Ballistae fight area. If you end up in the Ice Caverns instead, exit and try again. Fight Chiltara until the mob drops the Gibbering Gemstone.
- Fight Izual in Act IV until you get the random drop for the "Plan - Staff of Herding."
- Once you have those four items, go to your inventory and learn the pattern so you can craft the Staff of Herding for 50,000 gold. After you have killed Izual, you can get plans for different difficulties from Gorell the Quartermaster in Bastion's Keep Stronghold.
- Take the Staff of Herding to Old Tristram Road in Act I and find the Cow King's Ghost, located near a pit that glows red. Talk to the ghostly cow, and the red glow will become a rainbow color. That is the entrance to the Whimsyshire dungeon.
- You must have defeated the difficulty level to enter the secret dungeon.
Hidden Development Hell Level
It is possible to access a hidden "Development Hell" level. Play Act I's "A Shattered Crown" quest on Nightmare difficulty or harder, and go to the part where you open the gate. Next, you must go to the Cemetery of the Forsaken. Three of the crypts are named "Defiled Crypt," and when you enter one, it may randomly take you to Development Hell instead of the quest area. You can save and quit and retry until it takes you there.
In Development Hell, the Risen Dead enemies have the names of the members of the game's development team. The descriptions for these enemies show their job title. Jay Wilson, the game's director shows up as an elite monster.
Locate the Templar at Act I's "The Cathedral: Level 3," during the "Reign of the Black King" quest. Deep in the Cathedral, you will find a group of cultists using dark energy on a man. After you kill the cultists, the man will ask you to find his gear, which is in a chest a little further ahead. After he equips his gear, he will introduce himself as a Templar and offer to kill a nearby renegade, Jondar. Once he defeats Jondar, he will ask to join you. If you accept, he will follow you, and if you decline, you can hire him in town.
Recruit a Enchantress
Locate the Enchantress at Act II's "Howling Plateau," during the "Shadows in the Desert" quest. At the Sundered Canyon, you can talk to a slender woman, the Enchantress, to have her join you as a temporary ally for the quest. Her spells will see through false dead ends and reveal footprints. If you follow the footprints to the Hidden Conclave and the Secret Altar and defeat the enemies there, the way will be opened to the Black Canyon Bridge. When you talk to the Enchantress, she will ask to join you. If you accept, she will follow you (replacing any other follower who happens to be with you), and if you decline, you can hire her at the holding camp.
Create Gear Carrying Alt Characters
If you are running out of space, instead of upgrading your shared stash, you can create new characters and give your extra gear to them.
Recruit a Scoundrel
Locate the Scoundrel at Act I's "Fields of Misery," during the "Broken Blade" quest. On your way to the Drowned Temple with Leah, you will encounter a man who requests your help. He will lead you to a girl surrounded by thieves. After you defeat all of the thieves, talk to the man to learn that he is a Scoundrel. He will ask to join you. If you accept, he will follow you (replacing the Templar, if he is with you), and if you decline, you can hire him in town.
Disable Quest Text
If you do not want to see quest text in the chat, go to the "Sound" options. Uncheck the box beside "Show Quest Dialog in Chat."
Power Level an Alt
If you want to power level an alternate character, you can put a high level gem on them. If you want to remove a gem, either take it to the blacksmith or spend gold to use the gem remover.
More Experience, Gold and Items
Another way to earn easy experience, gold, and items is to play Act III: 7 - Kill Azmodan. Fight elite mobs, but ignore all of the other enemies. Defeat Azmodan, take the soul and the loot, and teleport to the stronghold. There, you should talk to the guard and head to the armory and the watchtower. From there, go through the portal, go to Tyrael, go through the next portal, and defeat Iskatu. You can skip cutscenes and speed up dialogue to make this a faster process. You can repeat it as often as you want.
Earn Easy Experience, Gold and Items
To earn easy experience, gold, and items, play Act I's "The Legacy of Cain - Explore Cellar" quest. Go to the Old Ruins. Head north, then east, and enter the cellar. Defeat Captain Daltyn and his minions, and you will earn coins and at least one magic item. You can also loot the cauldron to get at least one health potion. Complete the quest by talking to Leah. You will earn experience and gold, and a loot chest will appear 40% of the time. After you exit, you can repeat this quest as often as you want.
Easy Life Potions
Go to an area where a life potion is available and collect it. Leave the game and return. Go back to that same area, and there will be another life potion for you to collect. You can repeat this strategy until you have as many life potions as you want.
Duplicate Items and Earn Infinite Gold
Follow the steps below to duplicate items and earn infinite gold:
- Enter another player's online game.
- Drop the items or weapons you want to duplicate.
- Do not leave your inventory. Instead, press the PS button and go to the dashboard.
- Return to the game. The items you dropped should be back in your inventory as well as on the ground.
- Pick up the items from the ground and sell the duplicates.
- Repeat as often as you like, but keep an eye on the upper right corner of the screen when you drop your items. If the game auto-saves, pick up your items and finish the mission instead.