Complete the tasks below with a weapon to unlock camouflages for that specific weapon.
- Autumn Camo - Use the weapon to get 35 assists
- Brush Camo - Use the weapon to get 150 weapon kills while you are crouching
- Caustic Camo - Use the weapon in one life to get 3 kill-streaks 25 times
- Crocodile Camo - Use the weapon to get 40 longshot kills
- Green Camo - Use the weapon to get 40 point blank kills
- Net Camo - Use the weapon to get 500 total kills
- Ocean Camo - Use the weapon to get 20 rescue kills (kill an enemy that is shooting at one of your teammates)
- Red Camo - Remove any attachments from the weapon and use it to get 150 kills
- Scale Camo - Use the weapon to get 100 kills while you are leaning
- Snow Camo - Use the weapon to get 75 weapon kills
- Trail Camo - Use the weapon to kill an enemy right after you reload it, 35 times (35 kills)
- Woodland Camo - Use the weapon to get 15 kills right after you slide
- Gold Camo - Unlock all of the camouflages listed above for the weapon
- Body Count Camo - Play "Clan Wars" and win a gold division war
- Kiss of Death Camo - Play "Clan Wars" and reach Level 23 with your Elite clan
- Ice Camo - This camouflage is only found in the Team Leader Pack DLC, which come as part of the Season Pass
You must complete the "Chrome Barrel Master" challenge to unlock the Ghillie Suit. Check the "Weapon Challenges" list to see if the challenge is active. If it isn't, go to "Operations" and spend squad points to get new challenges until it becomes active.
There are two ways you can unlock Extinction Mode, in which four players fight aliens. You can complete the first four missions of the campaign ("Ghost Stories," "Brave New World," "No Man's Land," and "Struck Down") on the Regular difficulty level or higher, or you can play multiplayer until you reach Level 5.
While playing Extinction mode, if you shoot the letters "L," "O," and "L" on the sign for Gil's Lodge Motel, you will trigger Golden Aliens for the next 90 seconds.
How to get the End Of Your Rope Trophy
Follow the steps below to easily get the "End Of Your Rope" trophy.
- Near the start of Mission 15: All Or Nothing, you will have to pick up the Osprey targeting control, at which point enemies will approach the ship in dinghies and throw up grappling hooks.
- Once an enemy begins to climb, cut the rope he's using.
On Prison Break there is that hill were the two trucks are.
Go there and jump into the biggest tree...
There is your glitch! It is very good for sniping and hiding.
Easy Sprinter Trophy
Follow the instructions below to easily get the Sprinter trophy.
Play Extinction mode and destroy the 12 hives. Once the last hive is destroyed, a computer will appear beside it. All players in the game must activate the computer at the same time, which will trigger a countdown. You will have 2 minutes and 30 seconds to make it to the helicopter at the area where you started. Twice, your way will be barred by meteorite barricades, but they will fall apart after 30 seconds. Make sure you have armor vests, armor breaking ammo, and possibly sentry guns, as you will face Rhinos.
How to get the Jack-pot Trophy
Follow the steps below to easily get the "Jack-pot" trophy.
- In Mission 14: Sin City, you will be attacked in a casino.
- Shoot the slot machines' screens to destroy them.
- When you reach the broken escalator, don't go down it right away. Five more slot machines wait at the other side of the room. Destroy them as well.
How to get the Carbon David & Goliath Trophy
Follow the instructions below to easily get the "David & Goliath" trophy.
When you reach the point in Mission 12: Into The Deep where you have to use a torpedo to destroy a warship, target the red area on the side of the ship. It is visible with your thermal vision.
How to get the Waste Not Trophy
Follow the steps below to easily get the "Waste Not" trophy.
- There are four times in Mission 4: Struck Down when you will use the remote sniper. Wait until the crosshairs turn yellow, and then fire for a guaranteed hit.
- In the first sequence, kill at least one enemy.
- In the second sequence, kill four enemies that have rocket launchers.
- In the third sequence, clear the airfield and kill the enemies there.
- In the fourth sequence, kill the three enemies firing MGs from vehicles.
- If you miss a shot, restart the checkpoint.
How to get the Jungle Ghosts Trophy
Follow the steps below to easily get the "Jungle Ghosts" trophy.
- To get this trophy, you must finish Mission 9: The Hunted, without any enemies spotting you. When you begin, stay to the left and keep an eye on your radar.
- Crouch the entire time, and kill any enemies you can't avoid.
- When you reach the second area, stay to the left until you reach your team.
- Follow your teammates and obey their instructions exactly.
- If any enemy notices you, restart the checkpoint.
How to get the Deep Freeze Trophy
Follow the steps below to easily get the "Deep Freeze" trophy.
- Near the end of Mission 10: Clockwork, there is a point where you have to escape an enemy facility. Let one of your teammates drive so you can use the grenade launcher turret.
- Do not shoot the pursuing vehicles. Instead, shoot just ahead of them to create a hole in the ground.
- Each vehicle that drives over a hole will be incapacitated. You must incapacitate 8 vehicles in this manner to receive the trophy.
Rorke Files Locations Video Guide
Check each of the locations shown in the video clip below and you'll find a total of 18 Rorke Files. This will also unlock the Audiophile Achievement/Trophy for you.
How to get the Liberty Wall Trophy
Follow the steps below to easily get the "Liberty Wall" trophy.
- In Mission 2: Brave New World, two helicopters will attack you after you cross through a sewer. Grab a MAAWS rocket launcher from a nearby crate.
- Guide your missiles by aiming at the target the entire time. Target the smaller helicopter first, because it will fly away if you don't.
- Destroy the second helicopter once the first is down.
How to get the Piece Of Cake Trophy
Follow the steps below to easily get the "Piece Of Cake" trophy.
- Choose Veteran difficulty and play Mission 11: Atlas Falls.
- Save all of your grenades until you reach the point where you will have to breach a door.
- Once you're through, use all of your flashbangs and frag grenades on the enemies within the room.
- If any enemies survive your grenade attack, let your teammates finish them off.
- If you get hit, restart the checkpoint.
How to get the Fly-by-wire Trophy
Follow the instructions below to easily get the "Fly-by-wire" trophy.
In Mission 16: Severed Ties, the game will prompt you to switch to guided rounds. Do so, and shoot down the three attacking helicopters with guided rounds.
How to get the Sleeping Beauty Trophy
Follow the steps below to easily get the "Sleeping Beauty" trophy.
- There is a point in Mission 7: Federation Day where you have to rappel down the building.
- When you reach the two enemies on the balcony, kill them before you are noticed.
- Descend two more floors to find an enemy asleep on a balcony. Shoot him through the window.
How to get the Grindin' Trophy
Follow the instructions below to easily get the "Grindin'" trophy.
Near the end of Mission 11: Atlas Falls, the game requires you to control the pressure of valves by keeping the three bars on the screen in the green zone. Use the left analog stick to move the bars. Keep them in the green zone as much as possible, and do not let them leave it for long.
Miscellaneous Hints and Tips
- You should get the Agility perk (which is found in the Speed category), even though it costs two points. The increased speed is worth it.
- The Scavenger perk (which is found in the Awareness category) can help ensure you don't run out of ammo.
- Unless you plan to use your secondary weapon a lot, get rid of it. In exchange, you will get an additional perk point.
- Try out the different game modes, even if you don't plan to play them regularly, because the different objectives and strategies will help you learn the layout of the map.
- Move around the map instead of camping in one spot. You should try to move around the perimeter, where you have additional cover without sacrificing your ability to hit players at the center.
- Once you learn the areas on the map where players are most likely to camp, set an I.E.D. there to catch the campers when they arrive.
- Do not sprint around corners, or you may run straight to your death. Move at a moderate pace and keep your eyes open for enemies.
- Try out different weapons to learn which ones work best for each situation.
- Attempt to play using only your knife to change the feeling of the game.
- When you reach five kills, you will get a Guard Dog, who will both protect you from attacks and growl to alert you to nearby enemies.
How to get the Carbon Faceprint Trophy
Follow the steps below to easily get the "Carbon Faceprint" trophy.
- Near the end of Mission 7: Federation Day, there is a section where you rappel for the third time, after you have shut down the elevators.
- Interact with the rope, but don't do anything else. Just wait.
- After a few seconds, the photocopier will fall on your face, and you will get the trophy
How to get the They Look Like Ants Trophy
Follow the steps below to easily get the "They Look Like Ants" trophy.
- In Mission 17: Loki, you will be able to target your enemies from space. You have unlimited ammo and can see your blast radius.
- Take out all of the foot soldiers.
- Destroy the main targets
- Do not destroy the last target until you're sure all of the other enemies are dead.
- If you think you have killed an ally, restart the checkpoint.
How to get the It Came From Below! Trophy
Follow the steps below to easily get the "It Came From Below!" trophy.
- It might help to try this on the Rookie difficulty level. In Mission 6: Legends Never Die, approach an enemy that is in water.
- Kill the enemy with your knife.
How to get the Cog In The Machine Trophy
Follow the steps below to easily get the "Cog In The Machine" trophy.
- When you start Mission 13: End Of The Line, you must kill the first five enemies by yourself without being noticed. It might help if you use silenced weapons.
- Jump down from a ledge to get the first kill.
- Go to the train yard for the second.
- When you find a group of enemies, make sure your teammates are with you and then take out your third enemy. Let them handle the others.
- When your teammate opens a gate for you, prone and kill your fourth and fifth enemies before your teammate can.
How to get the Tickets Please Trophy
Follow the steps below to easily get the "Tickets Please" trophy.
- In Mission 18: The Ghost Killer, when four enemies begin to grapple up the train, you must kill two of them before they make it to the top.
- If you fail, restart the checkpoint.
Weapon and Tiers Guide
In Gun Game mode, you begin with a handgun. With each kill you get, you move up through various tiers of weapons. When you get a kill with the final weapon, you will win the game. A melee kill, however, will not advance your weapon tier, but puts the killed player's tier down to the previous tier.
The weapon tiers are as follows:
Random Assault Rifle
Minigun or Random....
Different perks are more effective for different game modes. Follow the instructions below to effectively play Search and Destroy, Domination, and Blitz.
Search and Destroy
In Search and Destroy, you will need to either attack or defend a bomb site.
A good offensive strategy is to use Incog (Stealth Perk), Marathon (Speed Perk), Lightweight (Speed Perk), and Extra Tactical (Equipment Perk). Use that additional tactical slot to equip smoke....