Guide to Gadgets for Battlefield 4 on Playstation 4 (PS4)
Submit Some Content!
Leave a comment!
View on Xbox One
Guide to Gadgets
Gadgets can give you a great advantage in a match.
- Man-Portable Active Protection System (MP-APS) - If you are going to defend an area with a vehicle such as the Main Battle Tank or Infantry Fighting Vehicle, use this gadget to make your defense even more powerful. It blocks missiles and tank shells and recharges each time it blocks an attack. You can alternate this with Active Protection to protect yourself from all attacks. It even has an upgrade that increases the amount of time you can use it for.
- Tactical Unattended Ground Sensor (T-UGS) - If you are attacking or defending a flag, use this gadget to detect any moving opponents in a 25m radius. This way, you will always know your opponents positions if they are nearby. You can use the Recon kit to keep it active.
- Remote-controlled Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD-Bot) - This gadget functions as a small, quick drone that can repair your vehicles, damage enemy vehicles, and arm/disarm Rush objectives without putting your teammates at risk. When it comes to vehicles, use it on stationary vehicles and send it after enemy engineers trying to repair their tanks.
- Thrown Motion Sensor - Similar to the T-UGS, this gadget will display enemy in a 25m radius. Throw this one to learn the enemy positions in areas ahead of you, although it will only remain active for 25 seconds. You will have three of them, and you can get more through ammo packs.
- Remote-controlled 60mm Mortar (M224 Mortar) - You can use this mortar remotely to kill enemy infantry and damage enemy vehicles without putting yourself or your teammates at risk. You can use it to force enemy tanks out of their defensive positions, and you can get more through ammo packs.