Dog Tags Locations Guide Report
19 dog tags are scattered across Battlefield 4’s single player campaign. Use the guide below to learn the locations of each one.
You will find three dog tags in Baku.
- In the tutorial section, keep an eye out for a dog tag on a board. This one is called “Nice Play.”
- While you’re in the C4 Tutorial room, you must jump over the hole to find the next dog tag. It is called “One Way Trip.”
- During the Dunn Is Down section, enter the crashed helicopter. The dog tag called “Sergeant Dunn” can be found inside.
You will find the next three dog tags in Shanghai:
- First, go to the transit street and head for the dead end. There is a door nearby that holds the dog tag called “One Man Riot.”
- When you reach the Lobby Assault part of the game, you must search the area at the top of the elevator. You will find a dog tag called “Going Up.”
- Once you are through with the tank chase, you will be able to access a back alley. The dog tag called “Business Casual” is there.
You should have a total of six dog tags.
You will find three more dog tags in the South China Sea:
- Instead of going straight to the medbay, take a detour into a nearby cabin, and you will find the dog tag called “Carcharodon.”
- While you’re doing the swimming trials, keep an eye out for a pile of rubble. Once you see it, search the area around it to find the dog tag called “Lord of the Waves.”
- Yet another dog tag is found in a crashed helicopter. This time, you will find the crash after the helicopter battle. The dog tag called “Agent Kovic” is inside.
You should have a total of nine dog tags.
You will find three dog tags in Singapore:
- Early on, you will find yourself on a beach, and you will see a stranded boat. Search the boat to find the dog tag called “Horizontal Rain.”
- Another dog tag is hidden behind the café’s counter. It is called “Armored Column.”
- Most fittingly, the plane in the hangar contains a dog tag called “Grounded.” It is located on the plane’s door.
You should have a total of twelve dog tags.
The next three dog tags are in the Kunlun Mountains:
- Search the cells in the breakout section. The dog tag called “Cage Fighter” is hidden in one of them.
- When you reach the landing bay, make your way to the second floor and look for an electrical box. Nearby, you will find the dog tag called “Freedom at Any Cost.”
- You can find the next one during the bridge encounter. The dog tag called “Shaw-Shanked Redemption” is in the area around the tram platform.
You should have a total of fifteen dog tags.
You will find two more dog tags in Tashgar:
- While on the bridge, take a moment to enter the truck. Inside, you’ll find the dog tag called “Destruction Enthusiast.”
- If you go from container to container during the helicopter encounter, you should find the dog tag called “Upstream Swimmer” hidden in one of them.
You should have a total of seventeen dog tags.
Your final two dog tags are in Suez:
- The next one is in the train, and it is tricky. You must access the propeller, and then find the dog tag called “Rebel” located on the back of the plane.
- You will find the final dog tag, called “Fleet Guardian,” on a bed in the medbay.
This should complete your hunt, with a total of nineteen out of nineteen dog tags.