Microsoft has just announced that it’s Xbox One self publishing program, “[email protected]” will begin early in 2014 and that a large number of developers have already signed up – including everyone from big wigs like Crytek down to small, one man operations such as that run at Definition 6.
We’ve got a small selection of the developers that have signed up to the service so far below along with some games of theirs that you might have played/heard of. Microsoft was also keen to reinforce that the list below is by no means “comprehensive” and that more developers are/will be joining the program all the time.
We’re looking forward to playing some games from these studios early next year!
- Behaviour (Naughty Bear: Panic in Paradise)
- Bongfish (Motorcross Madness)
- Comcept (Soul Sacrifice, Mighty No. 9)
- Crytek (Crysis series, Ryse: Son of Rome)
- Gaijin Games (bit.trip series)
- Half-Brick (Fruit Ninja, Jetpack Joyride)
- Happion Labs (Sixty Second Shooter)
- Jackbox Games (You Don’t Know Jack! series)
- Ninja Bee (A Kingdom for Keflings)
- Other Ocean (Dark Void Zero)
- Panic Button (Alien Race)
- Slightly Mad Studios (Need for Speed: Shift)
- Team 17 (Worms series)
- Vlambeer (Luftrausers, Super Crate Box, Ridiculous Fishing)
- Way Forward (Ducktales Remastered)
- Zen Studios (Zen Pinball series)